Sunday, January 01, 2006

UFOs

Unfinished Objects:

washcloths for 12 teachers

purple socks

pink baby kimono sweater

American Girl doll dress

Harry Potter bookmark


Josephine's knot scarf












spiral tube sock







Dishrag

(still tangled)




keyhole scarf

DONE














Trellis toddler cabled sweater from Knitty (modified)





Fair isle dog sweater

DONE and then LOST by the dog...








Thuja (like) socks

FINISHED








Bloom

FINISHED







A corkscrew fringe scarf

FINISHED




A baby lemon hat for a friend having a baby who she calls Lemondrop.

FINISHED












The second of a pair of cable ribbing socks that has been in my purse for about 6 months. This yarn is beautiful, it just looks brown in the pic but it has flecks of many colors in it, very subtle and cool.

FINISHED





And a round baby blanket

FINISHED











A ladybug sweater I made my daughter that is 90 percent done and if I don't hurry up it won't fit her when I finally finish the embroidery.

FINISHED









This shell that I made last spring, out of Microspun, and a my own design. I love it but decided the ribbing on the arm holes could be longer so I frogged some of that and need to reknit it.

FINISHED

No comments:

Post a Comment