Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Redirected

SheepyTimeKnits.com isn't quite finished yet, so in the mean time, you're being redirected here to my blog.

The site *should* be finished today. At least, my web designer says it will, and I've told people that it will, and there are ads going up, but I'm not nervous at all. Really. I'm fine.

In the mean time, you can look at some knitting.
Sean's winter set. The scarf is the Snake Scarf from Crazy Cat Lady. It's free and really easy. He is currenly awating me being well enough to go to the store and get him eyes, but is otherwise done.

The Hat and mittens are my own creations, just simple ones. I love the yarn. It's Handspun Bulky from handpaintedyarn.com. I have more, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. These used 1 skein plus about 2 yards of the second, and I have most of 2 left. Any ideas? I think it's too think and thin for a soaker.

Here is Sean modeling them



These were all quick knits. I did most of the scarf and 1 mitten at knit night on Thursday and finished the set the next day.

If I had known he was going to love them this much I would have done them sooner :)

In Sheepy Time news... I've been finishing up a lot of mostly finished stuff so I could get the store open. It's all ready and waiting.

Really, I'm not freaking out or anything.

2 comments: