Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nothing

The longer I go without posting on my blog, the more I feel like I have to have something really really important to say, something great I have to reveal. Some great masterpiece I've been working on that's kept me so busy I haven't had time to type a whole sentence.

The truth is I've just been plain, ordinary busy. I worked on the mitts. I knit a million pairs of shorts for the store. I embellished. I volunteered at school. I carpooled, I delivered, I cooked dinner and cleaned the bathroom (less often than I care to admit on that one).

But I really had nothing at the moment to show you, and I'm not nearly as good at describing my everyday life as the Yarn Harlot. And now that I've got a few minor things I could post, I'm feeling like everyone will be thinking, we waited a month and all you have to show us is yarn!?

So, I have nothing to say, but I wanted to break my streak of not posting.

Tomorrow I will post yarn.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! I've been meaning to email to see if you're still alive and wielding needles.

    Even if you're not as practiced as the Yarn Harlot in blogging about daily life, would love to see posts, however non-knitterly or non-big-stuff they may be. :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete