Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Resolutions

Hey, remember when I used to blog?

So, it's a little late for new year's, but I'm making a resolution to start blogging again regularly. I had been searching back in the blog archives for something recently and I've decided that it was Ravelry that killed my blog. It was shortly after I discovered Ravelry that the blogging went down the tubes. But I liked looking back on it so, I'm bringing it back.

I have so much to tell you! There is a lot of new designing to share, and lots of knitting. Are you getting tired of seeing those Orion socks over there in the WIPs? I know I am.

In the mean time, I'm going to tease you with pictures of new patterns.







3 comments:

  1. The light pink socks are pretty. And the frog (?) is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back!

    LOVE that frog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frog! Oh, my - your pattern? Someone else's? I'd love to make one. Please let us know.

    ReplyDelete