Tuesday, November 08, 2011

In which I can't think of a good name


I have been terrible at keeping up the blog lately, so here's a random update:

This is a shawl called Lazy Katy which I finished a while ago but haven't gotten photographed until recently.  It's a really interesting shape and was a joy to knit. 
The yarn is handspun 2 ply Corriedale from Spunky Eclectic (colorway: Thermograph), and it's just slightly thinner than fingering weight.  I really like the way it hangs with that shape and might make another one. 

And here are some ongoing projects:

A pair of colorwork gloves I've been working out for the past few months.  I'm down to the fingers on both of them, which requires some more designing and then I should be able to zip through them.  
 

And a Doctor Who scarf for my nephew that will be just over 20 feet long when it's finished (I'm at about 14 ft now).   (Shh, don't tell, this one's a secret.)
 

There's another one that I've been working on but I need to keep it under wraps for a few more days.  

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to join your yarn club, but at the $148 price listed on the info page. Is that available? I found you on Ravelry if that is a discount price.
    Thanks,
    Ruth
    Fernley Handmade

    ReplyDelete