Wednesday, January 04, 2012

2011 Year in iPod Pictures

I was going through my iPod the other day deleting old pictures and there were many that are too good not to share.  Many are terrible photos but I love them anyway. 



This is an Irish dance solo dress that Caity *seriously* wanted.  Um, no.





 
 
Caity grilling for the first time on Father's Day

New glasses














(yes I brought my wheel to Virginia)

 





 



 
 


 




Chocolate covered twinkie to console myself
Some store owner in Williamsburg thought I was pregnant in this



More car knitting
Short stop in DC

Totally charmed by the double heelix pattern

SIIIIILLLLLLK!

Three
Children- at the same time. 

Napping
 



Still charmed

Cookie A's class results







 

Crazy ass swatch from another Cookie A class


What happens at Sock Summit STAYS at Sock Summit

Anna Zilboorg taught me perfect button holes.(WHY didn't I take a picture of Anna Zilboorg??!)



 
Is that Sandi Wiseheart, Lisa Grossman and Astrid Bear having lunch with me?  YES IT IS
Apparently I like to tweet pictures of my drinks



 





 









 





Fleece washing experiments









Janet and Jill at our first race- 1 mile, beer at the end






Second race- 5 k Wine at the Line (are we sensing a theme)

 



At a brew pub in Nashville, IN.  Rob and I took our first trip without kids in 12 years for our 15th anniversary.



 

 


 

Best costume at Run like Hell



 


Monumental Run 5k, where Janet and I apparently decided we could run a half marathon next year.

Needles matter.


 
Drumstick Dash on Thanksgiving, and Caity's first race.  Rob ran 4.5miles, Caity and I did 2.3


 

Oh yes I DID knit a 16 foot scarf



"Hey Man, I got your back"



Oooops




















The Festivus Feats of Stregth (knock down Daddy)












After Christmas shopping.



Tada!  It was a pretty good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment