Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sheepy Soakers

Every time I produce a pattern it's a lot like having a baby. I've been feeling very pregnant with this one for the past few weeks and it's *finally* done.

It took a surprising amount of work, time and math to get this the way I wanted it.





Oh, and lots and lots of knitting.





I'm very happy with the result and the fit, but it sure wasn't easy!

The pattern is now finished and available for purchase.

It is 16 pages long, and fully illustrated.

Includes instructions for 3 waistbands, 9 cuffs, and 4 drawtrings.

6 sizes from newborn to toddler. There is also a customization option. You will have to do a little math so grab a calculator.

Knit in the round, without short rows (the shaping is done by the leg hole placement toward the front. When you bring the legs down it puts more room in the back.)

Includes clear instructions and pictures for grafting and picking up stitches.

Price: 5.75

This pattern (and all my others) are now available for immediate download at Sheepy Time Knits

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on you new baby! What a perfect analogy! I feel 9 1/2 months pregnant with my next one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those look wonderful! If they are half as great as the sheepy pants they will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete